International Association of Top Professionals (IAOTP) Names Attorney Jeffrey C. Grass 2016’s “Top Attorney of the Year”Medical Defense
Attorney Jeffrey C. Grass has been honored by the International Association of Top Professionals (IAOTP) with the title of “Top Attorney of the Year” for 2016. This acknowledgment requires fellow peers to nominate the honoree and the IAOTP has selected Mr. Grass because of his professional achievements throughout his illustrious career as a legal practitioner. Founder and owner of the Law Offices of Jeffrey C. Grass, he has been serving clients across the country for over two decades. As one of the nation’s most respected and distinguished medical board defense attorneys, Jeffrey C. Grass has the experience and knowledge to successfully advocate for medical professionals in administrative hearings and medical staff peer reviews, as well as litigate a variety of criminal cases on behalf of his clients in state and federal court.
Attorney Jeffrey C. Grass is celebrated as an accomplished litigator and his experience handling criminal cases before all levels of trial and appellate courts, as well as the Supreme Court of Texas and the U.S. Supreme Court qualifies him as an expert healthcare defense attorney. Attorney Jeffrey C. Grass has the skills and foresight to help defend his clients against any criminal charges they may face in state or federal court. His career has been dedicated to protecting the rights of medical professionals, like doctors and nurses, and other people in this community from the life-changing consequences of being convicted of a criminal offense. As a former member of the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, he pursued law school and a career in the military as a Commissioned United States Naval Officer with the Judge Advocate General (JAGC). His commitment and tireless military service was recognized with two U.S. Navy Achievement Medals and the U.S. Navy Commendation Medal. Upon returning to Texas, Attorney Jeffrey C. Grass established himself as one of the best federal criminal defense lawyers in Plano, Dallas, and the surrounding areas.
Attorney Jeffrey C. Grass has devoted his career to serving his clients, and because of his dedication to justice and ethics, he has received some of the most prestigious awards and accolades in the legal community, including:
- Top 100 Lawyers from the Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Top 10 Best for Client Satisfaction by the American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys
- The American Jurisprudence Award in Legal Research and Writing
- A Fellow of the American College of Legal Medicine (FALCM)
- The Semmelweis Society Award
- “Champion of Justice” for community service per the State Bar of Texas
- Honoree in Who’s Who in American Law Schools, Who’s Who in American Universities, and the Global Who’s Who Roundtable.
- Expert CNN commentator
Attorney Jeffrey C. Grass also holds several important positions as a member of the following organizations:
- State Bar Pro Bono College
- Dallas Bar Association Criminal Law Section, Administrative Law, and Healthcare Section
- The American Bar Association’s Committees on Criminal Justice and Healthcare
- The Advisory Committee of the Champion for the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL)
To learn more about the International Association of Top Professionals (IAOTP), please visit www.iaotp.com.